As always, our #1 goal is patient care and, in an effort, to ensure patient safety and the well-being of our staff, we are asking that you proactively reschedule your existing appointment if you are experiencing fever or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days by emailing [email protected], texting us at 610.301.0306, calling the office at 610.301.0306, or contacting us Here on our website.
As medical professionals, we are trained to place the well-being and safety of our patients above all else, and that commitment to your health and safety is driving every decision we are making during this challenging time. we are adhering to all guidelines issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and our local and state governments.
It has always been our standard practice to follow strict infection control measures at our clinic locations to prevent patients from being exposed to illness or infection. However, at this point in time, many additional infection control measures have been put into place. Steps We Are Taking To Protect Our Patients:
- Everyone must wear a face mask. Patients may wear cloth masks and should have them on when they come into the office. Masks are required for adults and minor patients. Wearing a mask may prevent the spread of small droplets, so please follow our lead and wear a mask throughout the visit whenever possible.
- Everyone must wash hands or use hand sanitizer when entering and leaving the office. Please use the sanitizer provided, as you see our staff and providers doing. It is the most helpful prevention measure in the infection control arsenal! Hand sanitizer, tissues, and lined trash receptacles may be found in every waiting area and clinic room for use by our patients.
- Patients must be screened at each visit for fever and flu symptoms. We perform the same screenings for every staff member, every day. Anyone with a fever or flu symptoms will be asked to reschedule the appointment. Patients with special risk, such as persons over 65 or persons with chronic health conditions, may wish to stay at home and use our convenient telehealth program.
- Patients will notice posters at the office about COVID-19. These are meant to educate and advise about how to limit the spread of the virus. Every member of our staff has also received CDC generated written educational information about COVID-19, and about personal protective equipment. Policies and postings are changed as guidelines evolve.
- Our waiting areas no longer offer magazines, pamphlets, or children’s toys, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
Welcome to Lawlor Dermatology, Your Trusted Dermatologist with Hometown Convenience in Reading, PA
Lawlor Dermatology is a comprehensive medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology practice devoted to providing the highest quality skin care services to our patients. We specialize in treating patients of all ages and for all types of skin concerns. Our highly skilled and professional staff are committed to providing a comfortable and welcoming environment where each patient is treated as an individual and with utmost respect.
We are dedicated to providing the time and attention required to deliver the highest standard of care to all of our patients. We look forward to your visit and appreciate your trust in us.