For the safety of our patients as well as our staff, we are following the recommendations of both the CDC and office of the Governor and have suspended our office hours for the week of March 16 - March 20 & March 23 - March 27. We will have limited staffing available during restricted hours each day to manage appointments, refills, and other medical issues. We are seeing suture removals and addressing serious skin concerns on a case-by-case basis, and we are working diligently to establish a teledermatology option to see patients remotely. You may contact us by phone, the patient portal, or via this website. Thank you for your continued trust in us and we appreciate your support!
TO KEEP OUR OFFICE SAFE FOR OUR PATIENTS AND OUR EMPLOYEES, WE:
- Sanitize all surfaces and knobs of exam rooms with medical-grade cleaner before and after each patient
- Routinely wipe down all surfaces in our lobby, reception and waiting areas
- Restrooms are sanitized multiple times during hours of operation
- Require that each patient and staff member use a face mask, hand sanitizer, and thorough washing of their hands while in the office
- Ask that any patient cancel their appointment if they are not feeling well, have recently traveled by air, have come in contact with any recent sick contacts, or have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, or shortness of breath
Here's important information from the CDC on how to best protect yourself from COVID-19:
Welcome to Lawlor Dermatology, Your Trusted Dermatologist with Hometown Convenience in Reading, PA
Lawlor Dermatology is a comprehensive medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology practice devoted to providing the highest quality skin care services to our patients. We specialize in treating patients of all ages and for all types of skin concerns. Our highly skilled and professional staff are committed to providing a comfortable and welcoming environment where each patient is treated as an individual and with utmost respect.
We are dedicated to providing the time and attention required to deliver the highest standard of care to all of our patients. We look forward to your visit and appreciate your trust in us.